"Apparently my dog, which is a corgi, was related to the Queen’s dog so I didn’t think I needed a TV licence."
Oh, they’ve been having a right old laugh over at TV Licensing HQ where the top excuses for not paying have been revealed. Enjoy the best of the rest, which we’re totally going to re-purpose wherever possible in our lives, below:
- "Why would I need a TV licence for a TV I stole? Nobody knows I’ve got it."
- "I had not paid as I received a lethal injection."
- "Knowing my luck I’ll be dead in six months and won’t get value for money."
- "I have lost weight recently and had to buy new clothes. That’s why I could not afford to buy a TV licence."
- Jay-Z goes after the Galaxy with Samsung hook-up
- HTC goes all 007 with trademark application for ‘Fetch’ tracking device
- Google making it easier to find a Chromebook